Zoom Meeting Link:
SETTING UP ZOOM FOR A LAPTOP OR COMPUTER (PC)
1. Go to this page and download “Zoom Desktop Client”.
2. Find “Zoom.pkg”, “Zoom.exe” (or something similar in your downloads and double-click it to install the application.
3. Shortly before it’s time for services, launch the Zoom application and click “Join a Meeting.” Use the info. at the top of this page to join.
SETTING UP ZOOM FOR A MOBILE DEVICE (CELL/SMART PHONE, TABLET, ETC.)
1. Go to the Google Play or Apple app store and download “Zoom Cloud Meetings” (it’s free).
2. Shortly before it’s time for services, launch the app and click “Join a Meeting”. Use the info. at the top of this page to join.
RUN A TEST
If you have never joined a Zoom meeting before, it is helpful to practice doing so to make sure your software is working properly (meaning you can see and hear).
INFO. & TIPS DURING SERVICES
1. You will automatically be muted upon joining the InSpirit Sunday Gathering, so you don’t need to worry about people hearing you speak.
2. Create a screen name with your real name. If you need to “rename” yourself (meaning change the name that displays for you), click on “participants” from the menu, then click on yourself, and the option to “rename” should come up.
3. Click on the chat button so you can see messages from and send messages to others. You have the option of sending a message to all attendees or to a specific person.
4. If you can’t hear others or they can’t hear you, logging out of the meeting and then coming back in usually clears up this issue.
Please stay for thirty minutes of fellowship and social networking!